What's new

New Firmware Out

Reds2011

Problems here:
Surface Pro System Aggregator Firmware (v3.9.250.0) gives me an error in Device Manager (device cannot start) Tries to apply the update 3 times when re-booting, then goes to the cannot start error.

Also had to update the Life Cam Front driver manually.

The system aggregator seems to work if I roll it back to the previous version.

Problems here:
Surface Pro System Aggregator Firmware (v3.9.250.0) gives me an error in Device Manager (device cannot start) Tries to apply the update 3 times when re-booting, then goes to the cannot start error.

Also had to update the Life Cam Front driver manually.

The system aggregator seems to work if I roll it back to the previous version.
Same problem here.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have any of you folks noticed an improvement in battery life after the firmware update? Thanks.
I didn't see anything indicating a battery life change and it would be a bit early to tell if there was. There were some changes for working with the battery cover unless they were for a new as yet unannounced SP3 battery cover.

kristalsoldier

I didn't see anything indicating a battery life change and it would be a bit early to tell if there was. There were some changes for working with the battery cover unless they were for a new as yet unannounced SP3 battery cover.

Hmmm...Thanks. Unless I am being taken in by a sheer placebo effect, I get the impression that there is a marginal improvement in battery life. But, you are right, it is too early to tell.