What's new

Post Screenshots Here!

bosamar

I can select a screenshot on my RT but it will not upload to the forum. I tried both full screen and desktop browsers.

SopranoSV

Mine...I just love Audis

Screenshot (4).png

ontulmora

Does anyone know how to take a screenshot of the Lock Screen? The Vol Down+Windows thing doesn't work on that screen.

J515OP

Super Moderator
It is possible if you upload it to a site like photobucket. The missing upload button might be a function of this site.

Screenshot2_zps62c21d95.jpg

Last edited:

ontulmora

20130112_084227_zps65438734.jpg

Screenshot13_zpsce757f14.png

Screenshot16_zpsb0f448d5.png

Screenshot14_zps7eab0237.png

Here are some pics I took today from mine. I took a pic of the lock screen because I really like the way it looks. I really wish they would make it possible to snap screenshots from there.

bosamar

It is possible if you upload it to a site like photobucket. The missing upload button might be a function of this site

My upload button has always been there. I want the RT to be able to upload without external 'tricks', as it should be.

J515OP

Super Moderator
If your upload button is there what is the problem? When I try a direct upload by browsing files, I can find the image to upload but the dialog box is missing the option to click ok or continue, so I get stuck with the browse file path and no way to continue. Using photobuck i am able to upload just fine from the Surface and then insert the image link. Because I can upload to an image site from the Surface it isn't a windows RT limitation but a forum issue. This is from the desktop browser in comparability mode for this forum.

ontulmora

Its not RT or the Surface, the screenshots I posted above I had to post from Photobucket. I thought the Surface was the problem so I tried from my desktop and had the same issue.