What's new

Post pictures of your surface Pro

OP
J

jakebake

same here! I always use it for my note 2 as well. I am surprised how short the cable is though. I just switched it with my printer cable though which is much longer although not as nice looking :/
What Bluetooth speaker is that?

OP
J

jakebake

mine just got the touch cover:

20130224_163857.jpg
20130224_163907.jpg

Arizona Willie

For my Xoom tablet I super-glued a piece of 1" wide elastic to the back and made a handhold I can slip my hand under and it works fantastic. Might consider doing the same to the Pro when it arrives.

Arizona Willie

strap picture

OK here is a picture of the strap with my hand inserted. It's been on for almost 2 years with no problem at all. It does make it a tight fit into the case I have for it but not a problem. As you can see I am holding the Xoom out in mid-air. Never dropped it yet :) The Xoom case is soo slick you need something like this. I don't know how slick the Surface Pro is but I may do the same thing for it.

hold Xoom 2.png

paesan

OK here is a picture of the strap with my hand inserted. It's been on for almost 2 years with no problem at all. It does make it a tight fit into the case I have for it but not a problem. As you can see I am holding the Xoom out in mid-air. Never dropped it yet :) The Xoom case is soo slick you need something like this. I don't know how slick the Surface Pro is but I may do the same thing for it.

View attachment 361

That is a great idea. I have been searching for a case that has a strap like that and have only seen one for the RT. Do you have that secured using Velcro. I might give that a try.

machistmo

photo.JPG

Surface Pro 128 with the Dell S2340T Monitor. Very awesome. Very happy. After the First monitor arrived damaged, and looking very much like UPS had used the box as a Jack to change a tire on the delivery truck.