What's new

I was loving the Surface Book, but...

mcsenerd

image.jpeg

If I keep getting this in PowerPoint 2016 all the time and I end up losing a crap-ton of work...we're gonna have a big problem with each other.

sqenixs

I had my first bsod today. It was different than yours but was related to the display driver. This was pre the November firmware update, which I just installed a little while ago.

OP
M

mcsenerd

Yeah... Looks like I'm not alone according to this. Oh well, I guess misery loves company right? I do hope they get these things fixed up soon through some kind of update. I'm just praying it doesn't do it while I'm in the middle of a presentation with a customer or worse...

OP
M

mcsenerd

I hope it wasn't during a customer presentation! That's my fear :)

I can trigger it at will in PowerPoint with a slide deck I've been working on... Now, I've got to find a way to get this presentation done today without looking like the fool :oops:

Last edited:

BillJ

I can trigger it at will in PowerPoint with a slide deck I've been working on... Now, I've got to find a way to get this presentation done today without looking like the fool :oops:

Just curious, have you tried making a presentation with Sway? That might work more reliably for the time being...

olimjj

This might be of help
Check to make sure you have the latest office updates by doing the following:

Open PowerPoint or any of the Office Suites
Choose File
Account
Office Updates
Update Now

This will assure you that you have the latest updates

Cal

all the office products are F-uped. excel, word, all locking up, slow, periodic blue screens, and constant not responding messages. I left apple for this POS but someone in MS screwed the pouch on this device

OP
M

mcsenerd

Well... I guess I could setup rotating backgrounds since after trying to update today to 10586 I got the following in the middle of the upgrade:

image.jpeg