What's new

By the 20th?

It is somehow comforting to look here and know that I'm not the only one who can think of little else than the shipping status today...

I've been eagerly awaiting a shipping notification ever since I woke up today. I had to replace my pre-order on 6/16 after the system cancelled my last one for no apparent reason, so I'm a little worried mine won't ship on time. However, someone on another forum ordered on 6/15 and got a notification today, so with a bit of luck mine is just around the corner.

well I just received my email that said it shipped...But only the SP3...Of course, the details on UPS are not up yet so Im still not sure if Ill get it tomorrow ( next day air ) or next week. The email didnt specify.
Did anyone else that got the email from MS that your SP3 shipped have regular ground and not Next Day Air?

You were right Master....little grasshopper should have been patient!

Amazing how much anticipation this forum has for this device. Ota my first time to preorder. was it also like this in surface pro 2 or any other surfaces?

Purchased SP3 and black keyboard from Microsoft online. On may 21. 12:01 AM.

About 3 hours ago i received tracking information for black keyboard. just now tracking on UPS.com. Shows sent via UPS ground, to arrive June 20th. I guess they shipped from a nearby location.

Just now received additional tracking number for sp3. not tracking yet on UPS.com

Shipment going to Richmond Virginia.

Lets cross our fingers :)

This thread is hilarious - all of us like little kiddies waiting for their toys. And all of us lamenting shipping issues when there really aren't any....

Just discovered everything I ordered has been shipped by UPS and scheduled for Next Day Air Saver for tomorrow. I think a previous poster's statement about those who are getting delivered "ground" are actually near a UPS delivery facility and will get theirs tomorrow as well.

Fear not, have hope, we should all (mostly) be happy campers tomorrow.

Back