What's new

Windows 10 Preview on Surface Pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my new Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter today, when trying to connect windows shows me a dialog to input wps pin, on my TV is no wps pin to see? anyone having the same Problem or a solution?

That changes what? Your machine is not running as it is meant to, there is something wrong with your system. If there were not then surely we would all be experiencing this? Or is your system normal, and ours are just super normal?

I believe what you are experiencing is a classic case of projection. You are not experiencing fan issues along with some others in this forum's tiny and statistically insignificant sample and so you project your experience as "normal" while all others as "abnormal".

It is clear that others besides myself are having fan issues with Windows 10 as well for whatever reason. I think you just need to accept this as a valid user experience and not make declarations of fact regarding the soundness of their machines when you cannot possibly have enough information to know that.

Let me put it this way. I don't know anyone who voted for Obama and yet he was elected twice. That doesn't mean he isn't really president.

Another thing I'm noticing is that the gamma settings under advanced seem to have a hard time sticking. I'll be working along, the screen will flicker and my gamma settings are back to default.

I believe what you are experiencing is a classic case of projection. You are not experiencing fan issues along with some others in this forum's tiny and statistically insignificant sample and so you project your experience as "normal" while all others as "abnormal".

It is clear that others besides myself are having fan issues with Windows 10 as well for whatever reason. I think you just need to accept this as a valid user experience and not make declarations of fact regarding the soundness of their machines when you cannot possibly have enough information to know that.

Let me put it this way. I don't know anyone who voted for Obama and yet he was elected twice. That doesn't mean he isn't really president.

No fan issues is normal.. you yourself have stated at your machine is fine in 8.1, ergo it is not normal. I am not nor have i ever denied this is valid user experience, what ive done is stated that it is clearly not a normal user experience, as others can prove by their normal machines. This is no different to all the other bugs out there. Their existence does not make it normal, as shown by the majority who do not experience it.

Had a weird momentary lockup today when using virtual desktops, I turned the screen off and then back on and the UI reloaded

No fan issues is normal.. you yourself have stated at your machine is fine in 8.1, ergo it is not normal. I am not nor have i ever denied this is valid user experience, what ive done is stated that it is clearly not a normal user experience, as others can prove by their normal machines. This is no different to all the other bugs out there. Their existence does not make it normal, as shown by the majority who do not experience it.

You keep referring to, "as shown by the majority who do not experience it." To what majority are you referring? I don't believe you have a statistically viable sample to draw such conclusions, do you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back