Poll Touchpad vs Mouse for desktop use?

Touchpad vs Mouse for desktop use?

• Touchpad

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Mouse

Votes: 22 75.9%

• Total voters

Liam2349

With my desktop I use a really good gaming mouse, the Corsair M95, as my desktop is 80% for gaming.

I have the Arc Touch Bluetooth mouse also - it's mostly just used when I cba to sit upright and reach for my main mouse, but I don't use it much.

The Arc Touch is a portable mouse, there are definitely better ones in terms of comfort.

EHoskinson

I use the HP Slim Bluetooth Mouse. An excellent product. I've never had a moments trouble and the slim design fits the bag nicely.

Buddn

I would die without my Logitech Performance MX. Yay for SP3 desktop setups! Would love to see a photo when you get it set up.

annabanana

I never use touchpads if possible. I use the Arc Touch BT mouse for desktop. I have the Wedge BT mouse too but prefer the Arc.

mohcho

I always use a mouse at my desk, and a wired one at that. I have a BT MS sculpt mouse in my bag, and use that instead of the trackpad most of the time.

Telstar1948

Wireless mouse when at my desktop. When just using the SP3 with type cover away from the desktop then I use the touch-pad by default...but...the only touch-pad I've ever used that I didn't mind using was the one on my Mac laptop. The type cover touch-pad just isn't in the same league.