What's new

Surface Duo Forum is live!

dascrow

Administrator
Staff member
The latest addition of SurfaceForums.net is now live with the addition of the Surface Duo section. Who's planning to purchase a Surface Duo?

I can honestly say that l will not be purchasing this product. It is not for me. l am interested in seeing the reception and once it gets into the hands of consumers.

Derekamoss

I can honestly say that l will not be purchasing this product. It is not for me. l am interested in seeing the reception and once it gets into the hands of consumers.
If your really interested you can buy me one and I review it for you so you can decide if you want one for yourself! =) I don't charge anything for the labor!

Derekamoss

Microsoft Surface Duo / Earbuds – Unboxing + First Impressions

Daniel Rubino does a super quick unboxing and gives a first look at the hardware. Stay tuned for his review coming September 10.
So let me guess the video was 70% Daniel somehow finding a way to make sure he is in the video while doing everything, and 30% the actual product? He is one of the biggest narcissist I have ever met in my life. I cant stand his articles or videos. If hes doing an article about a product 99.9% when it comes to the photos on the articles instead of taking pics of the product he has to selfie his self in. Plus he actually goes onto the comment sections and ridicules posters...

Migi

It looks like they nailed the industrial design, the hinge and the software on round one. Next year they should seriously up the specs + NFC.

WAR

Mine should be here tomorrow! I'm most anxious to use my phone through my dual monitor / SB2 desktop set up!

Migi

Wow, reviews are brutal. The Verge gave it 6.0/10 and called the camera 'trash'. I hope Panos doesn't take it too personal and takes it as a challenge to improve this for next year.