What's new

Spotting a Surface in the wild...

Turbo4AWD

It has permeated media now. NFL, New Amsterdam TV Show, Greys Anatomy, 911 show, new Bad Boys movie, pretty much any movie/tv show that has tech involved. I love it because now it's more realistic using a Surface Pro to accomplish the tasks they're trying to do in the movie. Before, it was iPads, and I was like "Yeah ok....because a mobile operating system can EASILY do that, right?" lol. Now that I see it's a Surface Pro it's like "Yep, DEFINITELY easily possible on the Surface Pro due to Windows 10 having the flexibility and robustness to be able to accomplish the task."

Captura de pantalla (769).png

A Surface Go spotted on a Spanish TV game show. Of course the Microsoft logo is covered because they cannot advertise the product. We surface lovers know what we are looking at.

Turbo4AWD

Also noticed that on SongLand the music writers all use Surface Pro's with the Surface Pen to work on the music sheets/lyrics for the songs when they work on them.

DC6E301F-47CA-4EA1-9277-472091EF5991.jpeg

I was reading my local newspaper and spotted a Surface. This pic was taken at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, VA.