What's new

By the 20th?

This is correct Jedge however I was snooping in back of your local Best Buy and I used some white-out to cover over "Jedge" and I replaced it with Mickey so I'm afraid Friday could be a disappointment.:in love:

Lol, no problem, i never canceled my online pre-order from Microsoft. :D

Actually i'm checking to see if my county jail has free wi-fi... if they do, i just might chance picking up my SP3 a little early.

Last edited:
It's been reported on other sites that these are already sitting in the stock rooms of Best Buys, but they can't release them early or Microsoft will fine them.
When i pre-ordered mine at the Best Buy store (not online) i was told it would be marked with my name on it and held at the service desk so i can pick it up whenever. Exactly like when i've pre-ordered certain collectors edition games for launch day.

Of course that was last week, so they might have run of available units to reserve (anyone have any idea how many each store is
Igetting?!?) for the 20th. And of course, mistakes can happen.

I gotta think or hope that if they are already sitting at Best Buy, microsoft would ship the online orders out early to make sure we get them on launch day

When the Surface 2 was released, it did show up on the release day, but UPS was buried and didn't get it delivered until after 9 PM. I guess that's what I get for living in the land of computer geeks and early adopters.

So this time I ordered it from the store and will pick it up early Friday morning.

Interesting. I live within 3 miles of MS, so pretty much smack dab in the middle of Geekville, and my SP2 was delivered at 2:06 p.m. :D

I just got an email from Microsoft saying that they were having problems processing payment on my work credit card - very low limit, so it must have bounced. I put in my personal credit card and voila!

Thanks for shopping at Microsoft Store.

This email confirms that we've been able to successfully authorise payment for the full amount of your order. Please note that your account won't be charged until your order actually ships.

Once your order has been shipped, we'll send you another email including tracking information.

Again, thanks for shopping with us.

If they're charging it today (17th, it should ship out very very soon!) Can't wait!

Back