What's new

Windows 10 Preview on Surface Pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0v1em4n

Anyone know where to get a fresh copy of Windows 8.1, feed up of all the thing that are going wrong, for me the best build was 10041.

after the update yesterday I can no longer see my task bar icons, and my Cortana search bar is now just a circle, although Cortana doesn't work for me.

Gary.M

Anyone know where to get a fresh copy of Windows 8.1, feed up of all the thing that are going wrong, for me the best build was 10041.

after the update yesterday I can no longer see my task bar icons, and my Cortana search bar is now just a circle, although Cortana doesn't work for me.
It sounds like you have tablet mode enabled

MassoSasso

Just a question. I'm running 10074 build and I'm not able to change percentage of zoom of the screen. It shows always 200% and I've not found a way to change it. Any ideas?
Thanks a lot!

bmanners

I had a similar issue. I was able to change the scaling by using the custom scaling setting instead of the standard ones (100%, 125%, 150% etc)

mitchellvii

No one seems to be making much noise about the new update. After running it, Chrome is now lightning fast with no mouse issues. Apps also load very quickly and the boot time is faster.

Haldi

Hahaha lucky me my Windows is already up to date!

uploadfromtaptalk1430999643597.png

Status
Not open for further replies.