What's new

Windows 10 Preview on Surface Pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the same thing I mentioned just above. I think it's a bug. And it worries me because I've had a SP3 stolen in the last year, and I really don't want a thief getting into my device without needing a password.

Set it Sign-In-opt. - Require sign-in - to Every Time and it will work fine :) until fix!

10166 downloaded in less than a minute. Seems to be a small one, mainly bugfixes according to Gaul. Now installing.

Edit: Something happened. After the download was complete, it started over and now it looks like a big one again. Weird.

It downloads an installer which downloads the full pkg. If you watched carefully, quite a few of the last builds have done that. Usually flashes by fast so most don't notice. :)

A few builds back I saw a registry hack that allowed to turn on a dark theme for windows. Tried the old way and it doesn't seem to work. Anyone know of a way to do this or did it disappear? Tired of all the white screens...

Just booted into 10166 and immediately given System Firmware for May - haha. Was hoping that was one of the big fixes under this version ;)

Another build, another wishful thought that sleep will finally work. Can't install until later today, but that's my biggest hope for this build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back