What's new

Windows 10 Preview on Surface Pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the minute IE is playing nice with the new video drives download the other day, but this wasn't always the case, what I did is clear all the IE cache and thing have improved greatly but not 100%

My pen opens onenote 2013 without an issue. It asked me what i wanted the oen to do in a popup in 2013, i said yes, 2013 by default.

And i found that changing the sensitivity in surface hub was absolutely not a viable option for mui onenote, just solves one issue and created a bigger one. Ive just had to resort to 2013 and accept that ink may have to be re-ink it.

My pen opens onenote 2013 without an issue. It asked me what i wanted the oen to do in a popup in 2013, i said yes, 2013 by default.

And i found that changing the sensitivity in surface hub was absolutely not a viable option for mui onenote, just solves one issue and created a bigger one. Ive just had to resort to 2013 and accept that ink may have to be re-ink it.
I found the disappearing ink only happened in one part of the screen, the lower middle, that spot works in other Inking Programs including OneNote MUI. Odd....I've bugged it.

Huh that's weird. I have selected OneNote 2013 as my default during install and confirmed in Setting afterwards and my Pen Button still launches OneNote MUI. Wonder what the issue is? Never cease to be amazed at how this Preview seems to behave differently for everyone.

Yeah the pressure sensitivity "hack" for OneNote MUI is a lame solution but it beats chicken scratch if you have to use OneNote MUI.

My (quite good) experience with Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3 is similar to that of @RémiM.
But OneNote only opens to the MUI for me, too. It does open very quickly, though, much faster than it did with Windows 8.1.

I just installed the latest W10 preview after going back to 8.1 for a while. I'm noticing that I can't seem to turn off live tiles in the new start menu, at least for the Facebook app. Anyone else seeing this?

I just installed the latest W10 preview after going back to 8.1 for a while. I'm noticing that I can't seem to turn off live tiles in the new start menu, at least for the Facebook app. Anyone else seeing this?

Unless there is a new trick I don't know about, nope you can't turn off live tiles in Win10.

My (quite good) experience with Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3 is similar to that of @RémiM.
But OneNote only opens to the MUI for me, too. It does open very quickly, though, much faster than it did with Windows 8.1.

I jinxed myself. I uninstalled the mui onenote beta to see if i could install the old one from the store, and it just sits on a loading screen giving me a sign in error, and on top of that the pen only now opens mui OneNote, which no longer works at all. Doh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back