What's new

Poor graphic performance and unstable Intel driver on Windows 10

Hi everyone,

I am running Windows 10 RTM Insider build (released this morning). I had all previous builds on my SF3 and I am happy so far.

My expirence with the Intel graphic driver coming through windows update is pretty bad. I crashes from time to time when browsing in edge (even with this RTM build) and Website rendering as well as rendering in Office 2016 is sometimes very slow. E.g. this website renders very slow in IE 11 and you feel the delay.

Could you confirm this on your devices running windows 10 ? Anyone know when to expect a upgrade on the intel driver as a final version for win 10 ?

thanks

For several builds, I had the exact same issues that you report. But I went into Edge settings and turned off Adobe Flash and have had zero issues since then.

narse77

Hi everyone,

I am running Windows 10 RTM Insider build (released this morning). I had all previous builds on my SF3 and I am happy so far.

My expirence with the Intel graphic driver coming through windows update is pretty bad. I crashes from time to time when browsing in edge (even with this RTM build) and Website rendering as well as rendering in Office 2016 is sometimes very slow. E.g. this website renders very slow in IE 11 and you feel the delay.

Could you confirm this on your devices running windows 10 ? Anyone know when to expect a upgrade on the intel driver as a final version for win 10 ?

thanks

Seeing very similar issues here with RTM. I hope we have a new driver very soon. None of the other drivers posted will install for me on W10.