FlatSurface
Member
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2016
- Messages
- 68
- Points
- 8
- My Device
- None
Had a perfect use case today.
I spent the first part of the morning in my home office, getting some stuff done. Then I met a prospective client at 11 am. The setting was casual and I kept thinking... woulda been great to have a tablet here!
Then back home, into the office again, more work done. After work I want to slouch down on the couch or something.
Kind of screams Surface to me: if I get two devices, I'll be lugging them along to meetings.
I spent the first part of the morning in my home office, getting some stuff done. Then I met a prospective client at 11 am. The setting was casual and I kept thinking... woulda been great to have a tablet here!
Then back home, into the office again, more work done. After work I want to slouch down on the couch or something.
Kind of screams Surface to me: if I get two devices, I'll be lugging them along to meetings.