What's new

Win Store - This version of Windows is no longer supported.

jene bonney

I'm having problems on my Surface 2. The store says its not supported anymore and I need to upgrade my browser. Really frustrating.

SCscoutguy

I am not sure if my Surface updated while it was charging but I picked it up today and the store is working again. Anyone else experience this?

Sri.silumula

windows store is working again on my rt tablet. i found some feature in display settings i don't know hows this working but getting sharper images and videos. to get this swipe from right edge of display and click SETTINGS > CHANGE PC SETTINGS on bottom of screen > PC AND DEVICES> DISPLAY - in MORE OPTIONS you see CHANGE THE SIZE OF APPS , TEXT etc...change it from default to SMALLER. after changing it to smaller your interfacing icons and texts display smaller but videos and picture quality will improve.
actually my tablet native resolution is 1920x1080 but i think it was only projecting 1600x900. i couldn't change resolution and i thought it was projecting full HD content but it was not bit decent picture. when i unknowingly changed this feature i see better picture quality and more details sharper images and videos and confirmed device projecting 1920x1080 content but before it was surely not full HD. i thought this feature change only icon and text sizes but it is changing picture and video qualities too projecting improved resolution.

Last edited: