What's new

Win Store - This version of Windows is no longer supported.

Sri.silumula

may be KB2887595 is not an issue. after resetting i got this update on my lumia 2520 and i uninstalled but still windows shows the same message. try factory reset then device might get this update. but uninstaling this update is not solving the problem.
My problem is update KB2887595 is not listed. The lowest number my updates go is KB2975061. This Surface had not been turned on since 2014 so I got it and turned it on and did the windows update fix to it and it then installed over 400 updates but KB2887595 is not one of them.
My problem is update KB2887595 is not listed. The lowest number my updates go is KB2975061. This Surface had not been turned on since 2014 so I got it and turned it on and did the windows update fix to it and it then installed over 400 updates but KB2887595 is not one of them.

Attachments

• 1503199561771-19839323.jpg
    1503199561771-19839323.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 825
Last edited:

Sri.silumula

I have the same issue. I tried refresh. I tried clearing store cache. I tried reset. I restored to factory settings. Still nothing. The store will not open. I looked for 7595 update and it was not listed either.
i did everything resetting refreshing then getting updates but store is not working. video and music apps says get the new update but store is not running.

SCscoutguy

So does anyone know if this is a new problem that just started to occur or is this something that has been going on for a while?

Sri.silumula

So does anyone know if this is a new problem that just started to occur or is this something that has been going on for a while?

i did reset my RT many times but never happened this...i did reset on 14th august then installed apps from store but i had to reset again and i did but on august 16th this problem started.

SCscoutguy

I would suggest that you post on the official Microsoft support site Microsoft Community
At least in the past it has been my experiance that when you post there all you get as replies are just pre-written canned statements just constantly plastered as replies and no one ever really helps you. Do people actually from MS read that and act upon problems that exist?

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
At least in the past it has been my experiance that when you post there all you get as replies are just pre-written canned statements just constantly plastered as replies and no one ever really helps you. Do people actually from MS read that and act upon problems that exist?
There is that perception but Microsoft support engineers do monitor the site...

SCscoutguy

There is that perception but Microsoft support engineers do monitor the site...
Lets hope someone reads that and actually does something about it. I am just afraid that even though Windows RT is still technically supported that they don't care enough about it to actually fix it. :(

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
I see a lot of people having this issue but I tried with my RT and was able to access the Store and Install an app . While that doesn't help anyone it can work, we just don't know what conditions cause it to fail.