What's new

Waiting for SP3...

Yes, if you click the tracking number (when you get the email) it directs you to the ups website where there's an option to change the delivery address.

Yes, if you click the tracking number (when you get the email) it directs you to the ups website where there's an option to change the delivery address.

In the UK you can only change the address once they have attempted to deliver once because you need the number off the missed delivery slip. If you click on the change delivery button thats what it says (by default it takes you to the US site which has different options). If says to change it before a delivery attempt you need to contact the sender.

In the UK you can only change the address once they have attempted to deliver once because you need the number off the missed delivery slip. If you click on the change delivery button thats what it says (by default it takes you to the US site which has different options). If says to change it before a delivery attempt you need to contact the sender.
Hmmm... the delivery will be accepted at my work, so I guess it'll stay there then unless it comes tomorrow or Friday... fingers crossed I REALLY don't want to take my Dell Studio laptop away with me for a week.. anything but that!

So finally managed to get hold of the MS store chat person. According to MS UK, shipments will start tomorrow for everyone but NO delivery tomorrow. Also my order still says delivery by 31/08 and the rep admitted that this was in error but they do not care updating the orders o_O

wG2CKPQ.png

mFqSpzj.png

9vjA2ur.png

cs5ZzZI.png

cs5ZzZI.png

Well today on the phone the guy told me that most people should get their SP3 tomorrow

Pffft. I'll still keep my fingers crossed. After all, technically he has to say that for liability reasons given there is no next day shipping option. While the DPS service is listed as the budget saver option on the DPS website, i've used many of these options in the past that have actually arrived next day.

Also remember the same thing happened with the US release. Lots of controversial emails etc, but in the end people still did get them on release day. Would be pretty of silly for MS to sell something from their own store that can only be delivered days after everyone else just walked in and picked theirs up. And as we've also seen, other european countries have had theirs shipped and even delivered already, so fingers crossed! :)

My UPS details state Express Saver delivery and I'm waiting for them to update the delivery status to show when its going to be delivered. This happened after 8pm when I ordered a Surface Arc mouse last week.

I do fully expect delivery tomorrow though based on a tweetvI received from Microsoft UK.

LOL I've been actually NERVOUS all day!!

Totally OTT!! I'm normally a chilled type of person.
On the plus side i did get my little Nokia Lumia 635 today and have been playing with windows phone all afternoon.. Have to say I'm liking it A LOT. So that's been some consolation.

reading all this, this is why i'm going to store to pick it up on the day.
Plus I got option to take it out of the box there and then to check for dead pixels and the like ;)
Are any of us going to sleep tonight!

So finally managed to get hold of the MS store chat person. According to MS UK, shipments will start tomorrow for everyone but NO delivery tomorrow. Also my order still says delivery by 31/08 and the rep admitted that this was in error but they do not care updating the orders o_O

wG2CKPQ.png

mFqSpzj.png

9vjA2ur.png

cs5ZzZI.png

cs5ZzZI.png

That's exactly what the German MS Store told me.

I'm still waiting for an email from MS.

I preordered my SP3 on 21.05.14. Now, after ignoring Europe for 3 month, MS may not be able to deliver all SP3 at the release day.

Very sad...

Well lets wait "patiently" and see what happens tomorrow.

I ordered the SP 2 Docking Station for my father in law on monday in the US MS Store. With some "luck", i will hold it in my hands BEFORE the SP3 (which i preordered in the german MS Store).

Latest posts

Back