What's new

Touchscreen Calibration problem?

CreatureMoine

I had the exact same problem and reading the first pages of that thread I started to freak out as my SP3 isn't covered by warranty anymore. But CalibG4.exe solved it right away, thanks a lot!

daized

Just a quick update for this thread that has saved my sanity. The calibration tool from Sony is a lifesaver, and still works on older Surface Pro 3 devices 1631 :) BUT when I found it and ran it I got an error message - MSCVP100.dll is missing.

Argh I thought I was scuppered, but microsoft support actually came through - when I googled "MSCVP100.dll is missing. " I was led to download the package below

For 64bit: (URL Removed by Moderator due to direct software link. Instead, access from here) and that solved my issue!

Ran the tool from Sony again (its already linked and mentioned earlier in this thread) - it did its magic, and my touch screen was restored!!!

Thanks so much to all - I'm also going top stop charging with the keyboard attached :)

Daisy xx

Thach2264

I know this is an old thread, but where can I get the N-trig CalibG4.exe file. The Sony link no longer work and the MS hotfix can't fix it.
My SF3 have a dead zone with touch, but still work great with mouse or stylus. Thanks