What's new

So... Windows 11!

kojack

Sorry, yes at least in the Insider Channel, I would assume that it is included in the new release of Windows 11
That's great to hear, I guess in the new update when Canada gets access to android, we will get it on the X too. My iPad air 2 got damaged in my sewer backup so I get full replacement on it, 750 bucks CDN, that will be used to fun the surface Pro X as a replacement. Bring it on.

kojack

@jnjroach , When on the android subsystem is your scrolling a bit....wonky? Using the touchpad on my systems that is, not using direct touch input on the screen. Mine keeps going a bit after I stop scrolling, but when using touch it's fine!

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
@jnjroach , When on the android subsystem is your scrolling a bit....wonky? Using the touchpad on my systems that is, not using direct touch input on the screen. Mine keeps going a bit after I stop scrolling, but when using touch it's fine!
I don't usually interact with Android Apps with mouse and keyboard, I tried and there is some stuttering, but I use the apps in tablet mode