What's new

Low Battery Shutdown Without Warning - Default - Seriously?

Chubnut

Sorry fella, I think you may have bought the wrong product. The RT isn't really meant for the business community. You probably should have held out for the pro which should be out later this month. I saw your other post regarding Exchange and you're referring to Enterprise there. I suspect that some of the issues you are encountering may be down to group policy at your company or the lack of enterprise support that the RT has/never meant to have
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

Chubnut

Windows mail isn't Outlook which is what you will probably need for your Enterprise. You really should read up more.

OP

182RG

Windows mail isn't Outlook which is what you will probably need for your Enterprise. You really should read up more.

I'm familiar with Outlook. We run it on thousands of PCs. I also read a lot. You keep deflecting the point, which is...even the cheapest Smartphone successfully and reliably syncs mail, contacts, and calendars with Exchange. This is a fail on Microsofts part. My guess is it will get fixed. After all, this is version 1.0

Thank you, you are indeed correct. The Surface is a fail as a business device, even as a BYOD auxiliary device for travel.

I'm done.

bosamar

The RT meets my business needs, which aren't much. However, I did work for U.S. Treasury for four years and for that environment the Pro is the perfect fit. Maybe Microsoft will create an Office365 app that will fix those problems.

bkammerer

You sound like a snotty 12 year old. Surface has a default setting I don't like, so it sucks. If you actually are an adult, there is no way you work with computers.

Last edited by a moderator: