What's new

How Did You Hear About SurfaceForums.net - The Premier Microsoft Surface Forum?

DimSum

We are always curious how members find our website. So, we'd like to ask you how you found SurfaceForums.net.

Search Engine? (Google, Bing, Yahoo?)

From another site? (Please tell us which one)

Friend?

Please let us know!

Hi,
I just got my SP4 yesterday and started using it when some issue surfaced. I asked my good friend Google and it brought me here.

cyrex

Hi guys

Looking to get my first surface pro 4, torn between the i5 128gb 8gb or the 4gb of ram. I want to get one but dont want to miss on major stuff if i get the 4gb.

darkhours

We are always curious how members find our website. So, we'd like to ask you how you found SurfaceForums.net.

Friend?

Please let us know!

Hello - I'm new here of course. Found you from a link in Bing. I'm trying to figure out the correct way to reformat my Surface Pro 4. I'm a Windows Insider and after the last few updates my system is hosed. Acting bizarrely. Plus the BCD.LOG is corrupt. Not sure how to fix that. Cannot revert to factory or use MS's clean install utility. Can't go on like this! Anyone know the best forum for my problem?

Thanks!

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Hello - I'm new here of course. Found you from a link in Bing. I'm trying to figure out the correct way to reformat my Surface Pro 4. I'm a Windows Insider and after the last few updates my system is hosed. Acting bizarrely. Plus the BCD.LOG is corrupt. Not sure how to fix that. Cannot revert to factory or use MS's clean install utility. Can't go on like this! Anyone know the best forum for my problem?

Thanks!
Welcome to the community.... as for your question download the last ISO from the Slow Ring and create boot media and start from there, or download the AU ISO. I would also download the msi version of the SP4 driver pack....

Jarubell

Found it via Google, Edge was giving me issues on my new Surface Pro 4, i5, 8gb. But it looks like all the little issues I was having have disappeared for the moment since the latest update.

Now I just trying to find an app to create PDFs from the camera. Found Office Lens which looks great but at work I usually do not have internet. It looks like Office Lens uploads everything to OneDrive, even the PDFs.

Any suggestions?

NetworkGnome

Friend?

Please let us know!
I googled "surface pro 4 forums" lol -original, I know :)

I actually found this site before buying my Surface 2. I found it by googling Surface reviews. This site helped me to make an informed decision to buy my Surface 2. So glad that I found a welcoming forum.

Happy 2017

Mikey

Friend?

Please let us know!
I was googling for an answer to a Surface Pro 4 inquiry. Can the surface be charged through the USB port and eventually ended up on a page with a "like us on Facebook" ad Surface Forums. And that's how I found you.