What's new

Can everyone check to see how much backlight bleed they have? Post pics of possible.

This is covered in other threads. Bleed (but not excessive) is the norm.
 
Mine has a bit but can only be seen when the screen is pure black. Other than that, I don't see it at all so it doesn't bother me one bit. I personally think its a non issue and we need not be so picky or our discontent will spoil a perfectly good thing
 
Same, bottom right and right side.. I only really notice it when booting so it's a non issue for me.
 
Test #1: Boot Surface at 3am in dark bedroom. Sorry, just had to! lol
 
Round 1 : Hmm i see the bleed while it boots then it disappears magically :P i checked with a black background i didn't see any bleed ...
 
I want to find out if my backlight bleeding is normal or more than normal.

http://i.imgur.com/M51kWrf.jpg

light bleed.JPG

My light bleed taken in the dark....
 
there is some on the bottom right corner for me but mine is so minimal i never notice it thank goodness! maybe just my eyes
 
Back
Top