What's new

By the 20th?

I just received shipping confirmation from MS for my wife's SP3 that was ordered on 6/15. I received shipping confirmation for my SP3 ordered on 6/6 last night at 11:30 pm. When I check the tracking, both are showing as UPS Next Day Air Saver (to Colorado)...so it looks like I am all set for tomorrow! The red Type Cover that was ordered on 6/6 is still showing "backordered" and has not yet shipped.

Ahh AWESOME! Hopefully we all have next day aair becuase I was charged yesterday and still have not received any shipping info...and the the MS website says "ORDER IN PROCESS". I pretty much figured I wasnt getting it until next week

Finally! Both my Surface Pro 3 and Red Type Cover shipped!

The surface pro's number isn't showing up yet. Now it's just a waiting game is the only game to play and praying there is no delays.

They shipped out your red cover?? UPS just updated my shipping and looks like it's just the tablet at 4.4 lbs. UPS Next Day Air Saver

Finally! Both my Surface Pro 3 and Red Type Cover shipped!

The surface pro's number isn't showing up yet. Now it's just a waiting game is the only game to play and praying there is no delays.

I got the same thing and even on the Microsoft website it shows that my keyboard is complete and my tablet is still in process. But I have faith that this is just 2 different people pulling my order and part two will be completed before too long.

Well I just got my email that my Surface is complete and ready so part 2 is done!

Any clue where the shipping is coming from? I'm really curious how they decided to handle this. MS obviously decided to ship based upon location or distance from the origin, I'm in Portland Oregon, and still have no confirmation, no emails, my card HAS been charged, but the MS site still shows it "in process", and I've been charged for both the SP and the Type Cover.

Any clue where the shipping is coming from? I'm really curious how they decided to handle this. MS obviously decided to ship based upon location or distance from the origin, I'm in Portland Oregon, and still have no confirmation, no emails, my card HAS been charged, but the MS site still shows it "in process", and I've been charged for both the SP and the Type Cover.

Mine says shipping from Carlisle, PA. Next Day Air. Scheduled for delivery on 06/20.

MICROSOFT ONLINE STORE
MIRA LOMA, CA, US

I live in California.

UPS saying shipment notifications were received on both keyboard and sp3. They are arriving in separate shipments tomorrow.

I believe this is all part of how they want to roll this to us on launch day as secretively as possible. My initial ups was for next day air, only for the type cover. I thought that was odd to ship me only that by air, now ups has told me my initial delivery of 6/19 is no longer correct and they'll give me more info later. I'm sure MS will be sending me both as a package and unless your type cover is back ordered, then I have a feeling we're all going to get it tomorrow. They've mapped out the shipping and sent product to various regions for shipping that will be easily made the next day. I think we're all just anxious and I'm not really worried anymore, but I'm sure it won't come early at this point, hah.

Back