Hey everyone, new here. Has this happened to your power cord before? I just sat down at my university to start studying for a midterm, and I plugged my charger in only to see a huge spark. Once I took a second to digest what had just happened, I saw the wire had completely separated from the battery and was smoking! I've sat at this study station many times, and have plugged this into this same socket just as much. I wanted some thoughts because I'm very hesitant to get a new one if this will happen again. Huge fire hazard.