What's new

What is your average battery life on your SP3?

what is your avg sp3 battery life?

• Total voters

Aurelio

Not sure... try using the Duration option to select number of days to analyze.

/Duration 5

There probably is a way to reset it if it can be found. It gets reset doing a Refresh but you don't want to do that simply for Battery Stats.

I'll keep harping on this, MS must give us more Reset Buttons because Refresh as a panacea just blows. They should be collecting forensics on all resets and refreshes so the understand the reasons and can fix the issues rather than perpetuating them.

Thanks GreyFox, I'll try and post the results!!!!

Aurelio

Just to illustrate what I told before: (see attachment)

Attachments

• battery.JPG
    battery.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 537

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
my battery report says 47,000 hours. It logged 334,000 hours on the day I got my SP3
Uh look, you space traveling aliens are disrupting the battery calculations with your hyperdrive time travel but its good to know SP3s are in demand in the future. :D

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
I ran a test this weekend with screen at 100 percent brightness and then performing heavy RAW photo editing and some videoediting blended with a bit of Battlefield 4 gaming and i got 7 hours out of my i7 256gb. Numbers that please me. :)

/ Magnus
Wow that is impressive, importing and rendering 270 high res RAW files in Lightroom min meant lasted about 3:30h on battery. I thought that was OK though since the CPU was on 100% with fan blowing full for around 20-30mins of that... I only use 40% brightness though... and calibrated my screen with it set at that too.

Aeron15

Uh look, you space traveling aliens are disrupting the battery calculations with your hyperdrive time travel but its good to know SP3s are in demand in the future. :D
lol. if only it wasn't a glitch, i'd be the happiest person, 334k, that's like a lifetime worth of battery lol
i realized it adjusts as the day moves on, hopefully i'll get a normalized average next time.

Attachments

• 45k.png
    45k.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 509

Aurelio

Here it is my report after a fe wmonths with my SP3.... I Think the battery now is calibrated (even if my Wear % is between 0.5% and 2.4%, it keep changinf hahahaha)

But my battery life is doing good!!! No complains!!!

Battery usage.JPG