X Xirian New Member Joined Jan 26, 2014 Messages 5 Points 0 Jun 11, 2014 #1 I really like the font that microsoft uses on their products. Its really clean and nice looking. What is the font and is there anywhere to get it?
I really like the font that microsoft uses on their products. Its really clean and nice looking. What is the font and is there anywhere to get it?
daniielrp Active Member Joined Oct 26, 2013 Messages 687 Points 43 Location Preston, UK My Device SPro3 Jun 11, 2014 #2 Xirian said: I really like the font that microsoft uses on their products. Its really clean and nice looking. What is the font and is there anywhere to get it? Click to expand... Segue UI Its used across their devices, websites etc. Technically, you should purchase it (around $35) but if you google it, you will likely find a free version.
Xirian said: I really like the font that microsoft uses on their products. Its really clean and nice looking. What is the font and is there anywhere to get it? Click to expand... Segue UI Its used across their devices, websites etc. Technically, you should purchase it (around $35) but if you google it, you will likely find a free version.
daniielrp Active Member Joined Oct 26, 2013 Messages 687 Points 43 Location Preston, UK My Device SPro3 Jun 12, 2014 #4 No probs, I too am a big fan of it
CrippsCorner Well-Known Member Joined May 31, 2013 Messages 2,191 Points 63 Location Essex, UK My Device SPro Jun 12, 2014 #5 Get it? It should be pre-installed on almost every Microsoft program that exists
kundas1 Well-Known Member Joined Dec 4, 2013 Messages 1,663 Points 83 My Device SPro3 Jun 12, 2014 #6 kayzee said: Get it? It should be pre-installed on almost every Microsoft program that exists Click to expand... That's what I was just thinking...
kayzee said: Get it? It should be pre-installed on almost every Microsoft program that exists Click to expand... That's what I was just thinking...
O olimjj Active Member Joined Mar 27, 2013 Messages 550 Points 43 Location Where no man has gone before. My Device SPro3 Jun 12, 2014 #7 He probably has an Apple product that wants to "convert"