What's new

Surface Pro 3, i5, 128GB, Type Cover, + $298.02 Microsoft Store credit...

nospleen

20150114_023356895_iOS.jpg 20141227_223422972_iOS.jpg Hello,

I am selling my 2 week old Surface Pro 3. It was paid for with a gift card and will ship with the receipt. (It is still within the return window if you want to exchange)

I purchased with my wife's edu discount and when they had the $100 gift card offer. The retail price of the surface is 999, 129 for the type cover, plus tax, and the 298.02 gift card balance. The total is valued over $1520 and I am selling for $1050 shipped.

Everything is in MINT condition, literally flawless. Everything will come in the original box, with all documentation, cables, etc... This is what is included:
  • Surface Pro 3, i5, 4GB ram, 128GB model
  • Surface Pen
  • Charger
  • Original Box and all documentation
  • Microsoft Type Cover in Black with Box
  • Microsoft Store Gift Card ($298.02 value) This must be used in a retail Microsoft Store, it is not valid online.
  • Everything is 2 weeks old and will ship with the receipt. The return date for the Surface is 1/30. (due to being purchased during the extended Holiday return policy period)

Last edited:
OP
N

nospleen

Updating this thread to include other items... It is no longer just for the gift card. See below.... (Also updated original post)

Hello,

I am selling my 2 week old Surface Pro 3. It was paid for with a gift card and will ship with the receipt. (It is still within the return window if you want to exchange)

I purchased with my wife's edu discount and when they had the $100 gift card offer. The retail price of the surface is 999, 129 for the type cover, plus tax, and the 298.02 gift card balance. The total is valued over $1520 and I am selling for $1050 shipped.

Everything is in MINT condition, literally flawless. Everything will come in the original box, with all documentation, cables, etc... This is what is included:
  • Surface Pro 3, i5, 4GB ram, 128GB model
  • Surface Pen
  • Charger
  • Original Box and all documentation
  • Microsoft Type Cover in Black with Box
  • Microsoft Store Gift Card ($298.02 value) This must be used in a retail Microsoft Store, it is not valid online.
  • Everything is 2 weeks old and will ship with the receipt. The return date for the Surface is 1/30. (due to being purchased during the extended Holiday return policy period)