What's new

SP3 Keyboard Colour Poll

What colour do you have or going to have for your SP3

• Total voters

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
We don't have enough computer shops in the UK to justify exclusive colours, so we get them all from any shop. Although the ms store does say red is exclusive, but I know it's available in other retail stores right now.

OPC9

i got a cyan :)

off topic

xbox music app in the background. is there a possibility to adjust the level on type cover to regulate and switch songs?

Sassi

I got the purple one, though it's much more of a grey/purple than the one in the image earlier in this thread. I love purple and was really pleased to see a purple keyboard offered :)

Eon

...that it gets dirty pretty easily. Guy at the MS store said use a lightly damp rag with a bit of mild cleaner on the rag itself, and I should be able to get it looking good again.

Damp sponge with a small amount of dissolved washing powder worked well for me

bluegrass

I got the purple one, though it's much more of a grey/purple than the one in the image earlier in this thread. I love purple and was really pleased to see a purple keyboard offered :)

Me too. I wonder if we could concoct a deep purple food coloring and dampen a sponge in it to go over the cover.

BTW. I first bought a red one but than decided I wanted purple so if anyone lives in St. Louis and wants a read, PM me and let's make a deal.