What's new

Need some help on how to get a pdf!

Rugbyguy541

So I am starting my paramedic program in the fall. I just got my SP3 at the start of summer term, and it has changed how I study, and I love it. Right now I am finishing up my anatomy and physiology sequence. I was able to download a PDF of my book due to it being very popular, and input my chapters into onenote, and it has been the best way to study for me. My issue now is since paramedic is pretty small, I can't find a pdf of my book online. I am getting physical copies of all 6-9 of the books for the course to have for reference in the future and to brush up, but for the class, I want them in my one note. My main book I'll be doing 70-80% of my work out of does have a package that is the physical book, and an ebook version, and it is hosted on google books. What I want to know is, if I buy the backpackage, is there a way to convert the ebook version into a pdf so I can have it in my drawboard and onenote? Any advice would be great.

OP
Rugbyguy541

Rugbyguy541

Awesome thanks! Being able to put my chapters into onenote and do all my notes and everything there has been incredible, want to keep that going!