What's new

Garmin Basecamp

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have not used Basecamp but Garmin just totally destroyed Garmin Connect. I'm getting to really hate cloud services. They change stuff at will and totally mess it up and you have no recourse. in theory you can export from Garmin Connect but the formatting is all messed up along with the selectivity of what you can actually export. Maddening!

capt2000

Hello!

Has anyone also experience with a surface pro 4 and BaseCamp (both with actual software)?
My BaseCamp hangs up after view klicks (e.g. creating a course or simple zooming).

best regards
Peter

jrrantz

Zumo 590LM will not connect to SurfaceBook. Very disappointed. Tried many things. Professional computer techs could not make it happen. Really wanted to use the SB for setting up and transfering routes to the Garmin. Not going to happen.

OP
K

kltk1

Can't speak to the 590 but a Zumo 665 works fine with Surface 3. They're both Windows 10 machines so I can't imagine why.. Have you tried the Microsoft store? Also, consider a Surface Pro 4 if you're interested in having something portable that will work.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk