What's new

D partition locked out by Bitlocker.

Sanjay

I had created two, drive C & D, partitions on the SP4 flash drive. I was using drive/partition C for Windows and all app installations. Drive/partition D was for all my data including OneDrive which I had remapped to drive/partition D.
I reformatted drive/partition C to reinstall Windows 10, but now Windows/Bitlocker has locked out drive/partition D and asks for a 'Restoration key'. I don't recall ever locking drive/partition D. Is there anyway I can unlock drive/partition D? If not, then can I at least get access to drive/partition D even if I were to lose the data?

foxygolfer

I had created two, drive C & D, partitions on the SP4 flash drive. I was using drive/partition C for Windows and all app installations. Drive/partition D was for all my data including OneDrive which I had remapped to drive/partition D.
I reformatted drive/partition C to reinstall Windows 10, but now Windows/Bitlocker has locked out drive/partition D and asks for a 'Restoration key'. I don't recall ever locking drive/partition D. Is there anyway I can unlock drive/partition D? If not, then can I at least get access to drive/partition D even if I were to lose the data?