What's new

By the 20th?

Check it now. Mine just change to out for delivery! :)

Still says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated."

The only ray of hope is that the scheduled delivery date is eod today. That it doesn't seem like anyone else is experiencing delayed arrivals so perhaps they know what they're doing.

Mine just got delivered, downtown Toronto. In a FedEx box, lol.

/Type keyboard should be here soon as well, coming in a separate package

NO!!! my Type keyboard got delayed:

View attachment 2248

Nice. My UPS tracking says it's still in Concord as of 10:38am which is vexxing me. Nice view you have there from your condo. Are you right on Queen's Quay?

I like many of you can't wait to get my SP3. I ordered on 6/15 directly from Microsoft the i5/256 with black cover. I live in NJ, US and did not receive my shipment notification until Thursday at 9:36 PM.

The UPS site even now still says:
"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated."

I thought I might not get it today but I registered for the free UPS My Choice and today at 8:21 am (almost three hours ago) got an email that:

Scheduled Delivery Date: Friday, 06/20/2014
Approximate Delivery Time: between 10:45 AM and 2:45 PM

Can't wait. This is my first surface and my first post :D

WTF NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPS just updated my delivery time to Monday. WTF.

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Monday, 06/23/2014

NO!.PNG

I ended up going out and BUYING a type cover 3 [blue] this morning. Ordered 5/27, keyboard "back ordered" as of this morning [1-2 weeks]. I had to go 30 minutes out of my way, but the store I went to had 34 of them.

SP3 is out for delivery, and my excitement for it is tempered by their inability to properly set back items for pre-order.

I ended up going out and BUYING a type cover 3 [blue] this morning. Ordered 5/27, keyboard "back ordered" as of this morning [1-2 weeks]. I had to go 30 minutes out of my way, but the store I went to had 34 of them.

SP3 is out for delivery, and my excitement for it is tempered by their inability to properly set back items for pre-order.

Yeah if I don't get my type cover today, Im going to have to go to. BB too

Latest posts

Back