What's new

jtcb

I just got the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. It is comfortable. It feels like a full size mouse. I like the physical wheel and the blue windows button.

Question on the Arc mouse. Is it only the surface edition that have Bluetooth (no need a dongle plug in USB)?

OP
D

drFrank

From what I understand, this version of the Arc mouse is NOT bluetooth (buried in the description is a note that it isn't bluetooth and requires a dongle). I bought the black surface edition (refurbished) and 'love' it. It fits perfect in the carrying case I have for the Surface and works on any physical surface I tried. Hotel room desktops to the top of a seat at an airport terminal. There is a lighter colored version that now states Surface in the description that is a few dollars less.

Glenn.Q

From what I understand, this version of the Arc mouse is NOT bluetooth (buried in the description is a note that it isn't bluetooth and requires a dongle). I bought the black surface edition (refurbished) and 'love' it. It fits perfect in the carrying case I have for the Surface and works on any physical surface I tried. Hotel room desktops to the top of a seat at an airport terminal. There is a lighter colored version that now states Surface in the description that is a few dollars less.

I have read some reviews and a lot of people seem to have problems with the connection which seems to get lost from time to time. Do you have experienced something like that?

OP
D

drFrank

I have read some reviews and a lot of people seem to have problems with the connection which seems to get lost from time to time. Do you have experienced something like that?

I use it daily with no issues - However, I do ensure that at the end of the day I turn it off (flatten it). - maybe they are using old batteries? I use rechargeable (eneloop) which seems to hold a long charge.

Ravi1969

I use the MS Arc Touch BT (Grey) non-surface edition with my SP4 i5. Works like a charm with no connectivity issues. It is more compact than I expected and comfy, but that is a bit personal.