T theveterans Member Joined Feb 7, 2015 Messages 304 Points 18 My Device SPro Feb 17, 2015 #13 6-7 hours for me. It goes up to 8 with light web browsing.
malberttoo Well-Known Member Joined Feb 26, 2013 Messages 2,255 Points 83 Location Alaska My Device SPro3 Feb 18, 2015 #14 5 1/2 to 7 1/2, depending on what I'm doing. As mentioned above, Chrome and Desktop apps are harder on the battery.
5 1/2 to 7 1/2, depending on what I'm doing. As mentioned above, Chrome and Desktop apps are harder on the battery.
Haldi Member Joined Nov 27, 2014 Messages 203 Points 18 My Device SPro3 Feb 18, 2015 #15 about 4 hours when using Firefox + Youtube/Soundcloud with 50-75% Screen Brightness. On my i5-8gb I've managed up to 6-7hours when only PDF reading on low brightness.
about 4 hours when using Firefox + Youtube/Soundcloud with 50-75% Screen Brightness. On my i5-8gb I've managed up to 6-7hours when only PDF reading on low brightness.