What's new

Zagg Glass screen protector - How many holes?

Chuck_IV

So I picked up a Zagg glass screen protector from BB for my replacement SP3(co-worker unknowing used my first one as an elbow pad and shattered the screen).

I went to install it but in looking at it, I only see ONE(1) hole at the top. Usually there are 3 and even on the front of the box the image shows 3. Did I get a bad one or are they supposed to only have one hole?

Thanks

jbowden

I have Zagg glass and there is only one hole and cut outs for speakers. I have been happy with the screen protector.

Dblkk

Same here. Bought one, was shattered in the box. Went in got replacement, only 1 circle, a little groove barely in from the sides, for the speakers. But have had it, love it. Use pen on mine hours a day, noticed nibs wear a little quicker, but worth it.

OP
C

Chuck_IV

Thanks everyone. I went ahead and installed it and wow, very nice. Went on easier than any other screen protector I've installed. Touch sensitivity seems unaffected and pen still works great.

I'll keep tabs on the pen wear. I can compare it to my original pen. When I replaced the SP3, they let me keep the new pen and charger. So now I have 2 pens and 2 chargers.