What's new

Windows Security / Device security / Core isolation - Incompatible drivers - Intel

Hard.Wired

Sooo, I can't seem to turn on Windows 10 Pro 20H2 - Windows Security / Device security / Core isolation because my Intel graphics drivers on my Surface Pro 3 are not compatible. :confused:

Screenshot 2021-06-24 150523.png

Windows Update is all up to date and there are no optional updates.

Anyone using newer drivers or drivers that allow this?

Last edited:

jake_paul

Restore the previous version of windows as it is causing a major conflict. You can rollback for now and then reinstall the newer version later if it is compatible in future.

1) Click on Start > Settings
2) In the Windows Setting options click on Update & security
3) In the column of option on the left side of Windows Update click on the ‘Recovery’ option.
4) Click on ‘Get started’ to start the Recovery / Rollback process
5) Click on one of the boxes that best describes “Why are you going back?”, then click on the ‘Next’ button to continue.
6) Check for updates?
7) What you need to know.
a) Laptops should be plugged into an AC power outlet.
b) After going back you may need to reinstall some apps and programs
c) You’ll lose any changes made to settings after installing Windows 10 or the latest build.
d) Backup any important data files (Documents, Photos, Music, Etc.) to a USB Flash drive.
e) I suggest you also create an Image Backup of your “entire” disk drive (all partitions) to an external USB drive as a means of recovering Windows 10 should the recovery / rollback fail.
8) If necessary document your account name and password.
9) Thanks for trying …., click on the ‘Go Back to Windows …’ button to start the actual recovery / roll back process.
10) Now sit back and watch the action.

Hope This helps you out.