What's new

Windows 10 Preview on Surface Pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldi

When in Tablet mode, you can now swipe the top edge to open up the app commands if the app has them just like you could on Windows 8.1. We heard a lot of feedback from Windows Insiders on this and we’ve brought it back based on your input.
The Taskbar will be filtered by default starting with this flight. Don’t worry global Taskbar fans, you can have it your way with just a settings change: Settings app > System > Multitasking > Virtual Desktops.

btw, werent there rumours that windows 10 will only release for OEMs in July?

Arggg mine is downloading soooo sloooowwww
This Special Feature to Download Updates over LAN from another Windows 10 Computer.... This PC needs to be Online, but is that all it needs? Update already installed and PC online? Does anyone know more about this?

Sanjay

Build 10130
The update was stuck at 0%/3% for a long time, so I used the power button to restart. Upon restart I got a message stating "restoring previous windows" and then it proceeded to boot into Build 1o122. Once logged in I got the following error 'oxc19000101 - ox200oc'
Bummer.

Attachments

• Screenshot (6)_cr.jpg
    Screenshot (6)_cr.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 395

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
btw, werent there rumours that windows 10 will only release for OEMs in July?

This Special Feature to Download Updates over LAN from another Windows 10 Computer.... This PC needs to be Online, but is that all it needs? Update already installed and PC online? Does anyone know more about this?

In whatever version of windows 10 im on on this surface 3 under advanced update options I' here settlings for down downloading updates from p c's on my network or alternatively In my net work and the internet

Kris

Build 10130
The update was stuck at 0%/3% for a long time, so I used the power button to restart. Upon restart I got a message stating "restoring previous windows" and then it proceeded to boot into Build 1o122. Once logged in I got the following error 'oxc19000101 - ox200oc'
Bummer.
mine was stuck there for about 15 minutes let it go and finally installed.
Having issues setting up a slide show for my background, options are greyed out and when I choose browse choosing a folder does nothing.

Kris

Lost start menu again, old fix not doing anything. Anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: Got it fixed had to turn on every start menu option. Apparently not supposed to turn them off

Last edited:
OP
sharpuser

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
@Kris

The Start Menu is temporarily disabled every time a new tile is pinned to it, or updated. Wait until all cloud and Store processes are satisfied, and it should be okay.

Cask

anyone had a link to an iso? reverted to 8.1, too lazy to go through the latest one in the slow ring then to 10130

Status
Not open for further replies.