What's new

Where can I find all firmwares and drivers

Ryukote

Hello,

Where can I find firmwares and drivers for SP3? It seems I have problems with those since I can't boot normally all the time. My boot is set to SSD but sometimes it is now booting (stucks on Surface logo) like he is trying to boot from USB or network even tho it is not set to those. Then I go to boot order and set to SSD only even tho it is already set like that and it boots normally. Only logical thing for me is that I don't have all firmwares or drivers. So I would like to know the place where I can download them.

Thank you.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

Where can I find firmwares and drivers for SP3? It seems I have problems with those since I can't boot normally all the time. My boot is set to SSD but sometimes it is now booting (stucks on Surface logo) like he is trying to boot from USB or network even tho it is not set to those. Then I go to boot order and set to SSD only even tho it is already set like that and it boots normally. Only logical thing for me is that I don't have all firmwares or drivers. So I would like to know the place where I can download them.

Thank you.
They are always available here - Download Surface Pro 3 from Official Microsoft Download Center

OP
R

Ryukote

I have figure it out that broken screen (which I had and replaced after) was the reason for wierd behavior of my SP3. Slow boot, sometimes stuck on boot load, SD card problem on boot and similar (even stable FPS in games). If someone have some similar experience and also have a broken screen, broken screen is probably the reason for that.