My Meeting Bag is my SP3 with Cover and my Lumia 1520....
My mobile office includes the addition of my Tri-Fi and a Jambox Mini and potentially a PTV3000 Miracast Adapter...
- I have a portfolio case with a shoulder strap.
- Inside is my sleeve that has an outside pocket that I can remove for times other items are not needed but still have room for a power supply.
- Cables or adaptors for HDMI/VGA to mini display port connections.
- Small blue tooth mouse and a blue tooth wedge keyboard. Don't use the keyboard much anymore because the Surface 3 keyboards rocks.
- Mini SD card adaptor.
- USB thumb drive.
- CD/DVD portable burner/writer in it's own case. Bought a cheap eight CD sleeved and cut out half the CD sleeves to make room for the device with cable.
- Small pop up speaker that plugs into the USB port and headphones jack
- Ear buds