What's new

What does the Touch cover feel like

fatexl

I don't really like the touch cover because it don't look any greater than the type cover and the touch cover is more thin. I never actually use one before , so anyone who used the touch cover , can you tell me how does it feels like ? I'm so disappointed when the SP3 wont be having any Touch Cover. I wonder if nobody buys them

lparsons21

I tried the touch cover. It takes some getting used to as there is no tactile feedback as you type. It wasn't horrible and I could have used it as I had a similar keyboard on an Atari 400 computer many long years ago. If you've never used one, I imagine it would take some time to get used to.

CrippsCorner

Oh the Atari! I've just nostalgia'd hard... still got mine actually.

To the OP I was originally going to get a Touch Cover. Then I used one.

I ordered a Type Cover.

Couldn't be happier :)

compnovo

I don't really like the touch cover because it don't look any greater than the type cover and the touch cover is more thin. I never actually use one before , so anyone who used the touch cover , can you tell me how does it feels like ? I'm so disappointed when the SP3 wont be having any Touch Cover. I wonder if nobody buys them

I had been using the touch cover since the RT was first released, and as a touch typist I found it to be challenging at times (but usable). I upgraded to the type cover a couple of months ago and am really impressed with the difference. The touch cover just got ebayed along with my trusty RT (I picked up a used Surface 2).