What's new

Welcome to SurfaceForums.net - A Microsoft Surface Community!

wicked

surface-forum-l1.png

Welcome to SurfaceForums.net, a Microsoft Surface Tablet Community that features tons of Microsoft Surface information and help. We aim to be a friendly, educational community dedicated to all things Microsoft Surface related. We offer assistance with Windows, Microsoft Surface Hacking and modding, Apps & Games, Accessories, Microsoft Surface Help and more.

To take full advantage of the site, we ask that you please Register - It's quick and free. You can take advantage of some of our most popular features on the site which are linked below.

New Member & Site Assitance - If you have questions on how to use the site this is the place to ask! Come in and introduce yourself!
Surface Forums News Area - Want to keep up with the latest Microsoft Surface and Windows news? This is the place to look!
Microsoft Surface General Discussion - The general discussion area for the Microsoft Surface
Microsoft Surface Accessories - Discuss the various accessories available for the Microsoft Surface in here.
Microsoft Surface Hacking - All Microsoft Surface hacking and modding discussions can be found in this section.
Microsoft Surface Support - The place to go if you need help with your Surface. Guides can be found in here aswell!

Last edited by a moderator:

jhonjame

Hi everyone! Welcome to this forum. We aim to be a friendly, educational community dedicated to all things Microsoft Surface related. We offer assistance with Windows, Microsoft Surface Hacking and modding, Apps & Games, Accessories, Microsoft Surface Help and more..................

tuscanwinelover

thanks for the intro. I'm new to the forum as know. I will start with a question that brought me to the forum. This is weird but I can't seem to peel off the white protector on the Pro 3 pen. Is this a general problem?

leeshor

thanks for the intro. I'm new to the forum as know. I will start with a question that brought me to the forum. This is weird but I can't seem to peel off the white protector on the Pro 3 pen. Is this a general problem?
Welcome to the forum

You may want to ask that question in the regular forums, maybe in the Surface Pro area, I'm certain someone has an answer. We have a great group here.

Cloudmine

Was given this cutie little Surface notepad free. It looks like it'll be useful on the road and in the bush on camping trips. I have 13 computers up and running in the house. This will be number 14. I repair, and load free computers with operating systems, and donate them to poor families and MS kids.
I need some expert's advice to get this Surface notepad going. Love the silent keys. The gifter lost the password. I'm reading that this tiny computer is powerful. I'm looking forward to seeing and feeling how it runs. See you in the forum, dear experts.

Deryk

Hi, Im a new owner trying to maximize this great computer potential. I am mostly looking at power consumption questions, such as how big a powerbank and output to keep the SB2 13 running straight for 4 hours.

Appleswitch

Hi, I am new to the forum. I am switching from a Mac Book/Ipad after many years as I wanted one device to lug thru airports.

I have 2 questions - One is what is the best way to re-learn Windows and the Surface.

Second - is there a way to download Amazon Prime in order to download movies for long flights

Leroy Bourque

Hello to All! I am quite a newbie here and have no idea about now to start a new thread. Therefore, giving introduction here. Well, Leroy who is glad to be a part of this community.

cricket1001

Hi, I am new to the forum. I am switching from a Mac Book/Ipad after many years as I wanted one device to lug thru airports.

I have 2 questions - One is what is the best way to re-learn Windows and the Surface.

Second - is there a way to download Amazon Prime in order to download movies for long flights

Hi,
Welcome to the Surface Forums. I was wondering if you found an answer to your 2nd question about downloading Amazon Prime to download movies for flights. I noticed nobody answered your questions here. Did you post this question in another thread?

AscalonX

Hi All,
new to the forum but not to Surface devices.
I've been using a Surface Pro as my main desktop machine since the first iteration.
I currently use a Surface Book 2 (i7, 16GB, 1TB) as my main desktop with a Surface Dock 2 and 2 x AOC 24" LED screens. But I also still have my trusty Surface Pro 2017 (i7 16GB 512GB) with the Surface dock as a general home machine.

Am tempted by the various tutorials to update the '17 to W11 Pro.

Cheers,
A