What's new

Using Prezi on Surface RT

Owen

Hi all. I tried to find something on this in existing threads, but couldn't. Since I bought my RT in September 2013, I've used Prezi for all my presentations. I was using it up until November of 2014, just a few months ago. But just today, I logged on to start a presentation, and when I tried to make a new Prezi, I receive this message:
Prezi needs Flash Player 11.1 or better
You can:

• Can anyone explain? I mean, I understand what it says, but does anyone know why all of a sudden my RT isn't compatible?

• Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to go back to Power Point!!!

malberttoo

Hi all. I tried to find something on this in existing threads, but couldn't. Since I bought my RT in September 2013, I've used Prezi for all my presentations. I was using it up until November of 2014, just a few months ago. But just today, I logged on to start a presentation, and when I tried to make a new Prezi, I receive this message:
Prezi needs Flash Player 11.1 or better
You can:

• Can anyone explain? I mean, I understand what it says, but does anyone know why all of a sudden my RT isn't compatible?

• Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to go back to Power Point!!!

Hi Owen, I see you've posted a few times before, but welcome to the forum.

I Google your problem a bit and found nothing really. I would highly suggest you take it up with the folks at Prezi and see what they say.

On another note, THANK you for introducing me to Prezi, I love it! :cool:

OP
O

Owen

Hi Owen, I see you've posted a few times before, but welcome to the forum.

I Google your problem a bit and found nothing really. I would highly suggest you take it up with the folks at Prezi and see what they say.

On another note, THANK you for introducing me to Prezi, I love it! :cool:

You're welcome, Michael. It's seriously the BEST! Now, off to email Prezi and figure this out!