What's new

Use Whiteboard to create attachments

jott27

I wanted to use Whiteboard as a means to help manipulate an image for inclusion into a post. The main problem was to create the size suitable for inclusion. For my test, I had already a screen shot in my Clipboard. In the Whiteboard I adjusted the grid for the largest density. Then I used the WIN button +V to transfer the content of the Clipboard. The image appeared relatively small, so I used my two fingers to get the image to max size. In my first attempt I ignored the grid, and as my image increase, so did the grid spacing. I exported the image into the File Explore. From there I uploaded it into this post. In my second attempt, I paid attention to the grid, by using my two finger only within the image, which left the grid in its original dense form. The enlarged image looked exactly the same size as in my first attempt. Compare the two uploaded images.

chess2.png
chess3.png

Last edited:
OP
jott27

jott27

I still have to learn how to duplicate uploads. Is there a way to delete a duplicated image in preview, before submitting the post?
-------------------------------------------------
My post was viewed 150 times , but no one could provide an advise as of this time.
I still think it is a subject that everyone tending to this forum should be familiar with it. For this reason I take the liberty to quote from some Internet resource:
How do I edit or delete my forum posts?
Click Edit below your post. (Note: the Edit link will only be visible to the author of the post.)
From the time of posting, you have 5 minutes to edit and resubmit your post, or until another post is made to the topic. ...
If there is no Edit link below your post, that means the edit period has expired.
After the edit period has expired, you still have the option to remove your own post.
Click "Report inappropriate content" under your post.
Choose "Remove my post" as the reason. You will need to be logged in to do this.
Your post will be quickly and automatically removed.

Last edited:
OP
jott27

jott27

I am glade I managed to get my last post edited. It makes me a lot more comfortable in the future to write a post.