What's new

USB or Bluetooth Mic for SP3 Speech Recognition

sounDD

Hi. I am looking to place a wireless usb or bluetooth microphone in my car for the speech recognition program on my SP3. I am only able to find ones for phones (maybe this is my only option) and am really in need of this since I am a mobile consultant and the factory built-in microphone is not very accurate with speech translations. Thanks!

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
This one is still working great after a few years. I use it for speech recognition, and for voice-over editing.

71WkBKF-B-L._SL1500_.jpg

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you're planning on using this while driving, I'd think noise (road noise) is gong to be a problem.
unless you can mount a boom in your car to position the mic a headset might be the better alternative although it would likely be illegal to cover your ears with a headset you might get away with it around your neck with the mic positioned appropriately.

here are some recommendations for Office Headsets with noise canceling mics.
http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-usb-office-headset/

If you want to sound the best... Recording Better Sounding Audio on Your PC | | Que
You might need
upload_2017-2-11_7-23-55.png

upload_2017-2-11_7-35-7.png

Or maybe a blueicicle
upload_2017-2-11_7-27-24.png

Traditional mics http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/the-best-usb-microphone/

The 9 Best Microphones for Voice Over Work

The Top 10 Best Computer Microphones in the Market

Good luck ...

Last edited:

alexmusic

Hello!
I want to buy a new USB Microphones for Home Recording
I have now Samson Go
I think to buy this one - Apogee microphone
what you think about this?

GenevaChan

There is no better way to communicate than with a wireless microphone. With a wired microphone, your movement is restricted. To use it, you must stay in a certain area and walk in a certain direction. They work in a narrow range, unlike shotgun and USB microphones, which can be used on both Mac and PCs. There is no portability with wired microphones. These microphones can be heavy and bulky.

However, there are ways to avoid some of these problems. If a person is experiencing issues, it is because he made the wrong purchase decision and did not do extensive research before placing an order. Several factors need to be considered before placing an order. The first consideration is the number of channels. It refers to the number of microphones that can be connected and used at the same time. As a wireless mic user, you should also consider the range of the microphone. Frequency range is also important for wireless mics try it out.