What's new

Typecovers compatible with SP2 Pro?

absteve

Hi,

I still have my SP2 Pro going strong from 2013 but the original touchpad cover is starting to go. Which typecovers are still compatible with the SP2 Pro?

I am not worried about being slightly bigger than the tablet itself just that the connection is the same. Would an SP3 or 4 typecover still work?

Thanks

jrioux

Hi, I still have my SP2 Pro going strong from 2013 but the original touchpad cover is starting to go. Which typecovers are still compatible with the SP2 Pro? I am not worried about being slightly bigger than the tablet itself just that the connection is the same. Would an SP3 or 4 typecover still work? Thanks

Actually, the S3 type cover is the same width as the various 1st and 2nd generation Surfaces. However, it is a little longer or deeper. I've used an older type cover on my S3 and it works fine. It just doesn't cover the full screen. Try e-bay for an older type cover.

bondr007

Hi,

I still have my SP2 Pro going strong from 2013 but the original touchpad cover is starting to go. Which typecovers are still compatible with the SP2 Pro?

I am not worried about being slightly bigger than the tablet itself just that the connection is the same. Would an SP3 or 4 typecover still work?

Thanks

Here is a link to eBay for a new SP2 type cover.

Microsoft Surface Power Cover 5VX-00001 Wireless Keyboard | eBay

I Googled Surface Pro 2 type cover and came up with tons of hits.

Last edited: