What's new

Type Cover/Key Board After Maket Options

I have a Surface Pro 3 and had the original type cover when I purchased my SP3 but in 2016 upgraded to the new version. About 8 months ago, needed to glue the strip that held the connections. The corners on the bottom of the Type Cover is also coming apart (cloth). I clean the board monthly along with the tablet. I am now thinking that it should be replaced.

Any thoughts on some of these after market products to replace the "Type Cover?" I have been reviewing the newest Microsoft Type Cover and the Fintie's Backlit Surface Pro keyboard? Any opinion on this subject?

Thanking you in advance,

Stephen

XROne

Thank you for responding and reviewing the keyboard now.

Stephen
this is my question too, microsoft vs other brands on ebay. this one is almost 1/2 price of the already good priced one that 'works pretty good':

Wireless Keyboard Magnetic Type Cover Trackpad for Microsoft Surface Pro 7/6/5/4 | eBay

wow, i am not used to these long links

does anyone have any thoughts? i could get a used microsoft one for around the same price. which one would you get? i am particular about the quality of my tools, but one of the descriptions states the keyboard is 'more like a laptop' on the off brand. i have a SPro4.
XR1