What's new

Tried to by my wife a i5 8/256 yesterday, no dice.

foghat

So, apparently the i5 8/256gig sp3 is hard to come by. At least here in Calgary. It does look like it is available in MS Canada store though.

Tried 4 different stores yesterday (plus checking inventory online for a bunch of others) and none to be found.

I guess this is a good thing? I hope this means things are selling well vs. stores just not stocking many of them.

OP
F

foghat

Interesting. Best Buy and Future Shop are sold out pretty much across calgary (and online). As is London Drugs. Local Staples had nothing either.

mcsenerd

Bringing back memories :-D

I used to do some work that required me to travel to Calgary and Edmonton sometimes and I remember one time when I needed some kind of electronic item that a local told me to try a London Drugs location. I was thinking they were smoking something expecting a drug store to have something like that!

OP
F

foghat

Ya London drugs is actually pretty good for computer stuff. They price match as well.

Just ended up buying one at the MS store. They are still offering free express (1-3 day) shipping, so should get it early next week.