What's new

Trackpad pinch zoom

mdfire

Have my SP3 i5 128 GB about three weeks now and I absolutely love it. Just bought the dock to swap out my desktop in work. However, one thing which is really bugging me is the trackpad and in particular the zoom which only seems to happen to me in fire fox and even if im only moving one finger across the trackpad. Its really doing my head in. Is there any way of disabling this feature or even turning down the sensitivity?

wynand32

Teeny bit confused: are you saying pinch-to-zoom isn't working at all except in Firefox, where it's only working if you use one finger? So using two fingers in the pinch motion doesn't zoom anywhere else?

Just to clarify... But, it doesn't seem like pinch-to-zoom can be turned off or adjusted in any way.

OP
M

mdfire

Teeny bit confused: are you saying pinch-to-zoom isn't working at all except in Firefox, where it's only working if you use one finger? So using two fingers in the pinch motion doesn't zoom anywhere else?

Just to clarify... But, it doesn't seem like pinch-to-zoom can be turned off or adjusted in any way.
Hi, its only in Firefox that it occurs without actually trying to pinch. For example keeping one finger on the trackpad and moving across it can sometimes zoom way out. Maybe its a firefox issue.