What's new

touch cover 2 now in stock in CANADA (WOOOHOOOOOO!)

macmee

No idea if this helps anyone other than myself although the touch cover 2 is now available in Canada on the Microsoft website

Touch Cover 2 - Microsoft Store Canada Online Store

Pretty big deal for me because (as I've said many times with great frustration around the forum), because this is the very FIRST opportunity for me to buy a touch cover 2 ever.

Here's hoping the touch cover 2 works better than the touch cover 1!

oion

This really should be merged with your three other threads.

Yes, Touch 2 > Touch 1. Everyone agrees on that.

OP
macmee

macmee

This really should be merged with your three other threads.

Yes, Touch 2 > Touch 1. Everyone agrees on that.

*shrugs* report it and let the mode handle it if you think so, and good to hear that it's better :)

Dane

Was it not available prior to this? I though it was the reverse...I went to the Microsoft store and all they had were Touch covers...no Type covers in sight. I've had my Touch Cover for a while now (I'm located in Toronto...home of the 'shamed).

OP
macmee

macmee

Was it not available prior to this? I though it was the reverse...I went to the Microsoft store and all they had were Touch covers...no Type covers in sight. I've had my Touch Cover for a while now (I'm located in Toronto...home of the 'shamed).

Yeah, I'll bet your crack head mayor is huge talk up there in Toronto, it's been on the news a lot here in Nova Scotia too!

But nope, I don't mean the physical Microsoft Stores (we don't have any in NS), I'm talking about the online msft store. As well, are you sure they didn't just have the touch cover 1? They have a lot of those here too, but they're not very good compared to the touch 2.

Dane

No, I've had the "2" for a bit now (typing on it right now). I don't have any experience with its predecessor, so I can't really compare, but I'm pretty happy with it.

OP
macmee

macmee

No, I've had the "2" for a bit now (typing on it right now). I don't have any experience with its predecessor, so I can't really compare, but I'm pretty happy with it.

Awesome! On the Touch 1, the problem I had was I *swear* I would hit the right keys but it always thought I never pressed anything, or that I pressed the wrong keys. Fortunately I hear from you and many other folks alike that the new touch cover 2 is far superior. As it should be, since it has over 1,000 more sensors in it!